Turf Solutions is looking for individuals that bring leadership and responsibility in the following areas:
• Installing and maintaining large turfgrass irrigation systems, including sub-surface drip
• Operating tractors, excavators, and ProGators
• Core aerating, seeding, top dressing
• Applying fertilizers, herbicides, and fungicides
• Installing sod
• Sprigging Bermuda grass
• Synthetic turf grooming
• Equipment maintenance, design, and construction
• Moving snow and applying ice melt
Previous experience in the following industries or trades may have resulted in skills or traits that would be helpful when working at Turf Solutions:
• Golf course or sports turf
• Farming or custom harvesting
• Ag industry
• Plumbing, HVAC, or electrical
• Diesel or automotive mechanic
A successful applicant will possess the following traits or qualities:
2. Understands the nature and challenges of seasonal, outdoor work
3. Attention to detail
4. Commitment to meet the customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
6. Mental toughness
7. Extensive knowledge, skill, and comfort in area of leadership for lead positions
Turf Solutions’ customers are statewide, so an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license will be necessary.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit all 3 of the following:
1. Letter of introduction: This should include information about yourself, what interests you about this opportunity, what experience you have that would help you to succeed at Turf Solutions, and how you possess or fulfill the 7 traits or qualities above.
2. A picture of your driver’s license
3. Application: Turf Solutions Application (PDF)
• Download the application to a computer, fill it out, then save the file with your name included in the file name. After you have saved the file, close it and open it again to make sure the info entered is there.
• Email us your letter of introduction, driver’s license, and filled-out application, to email@example.com.