Turf Solutions currently has openings for several positions, including:
Duties of all positions may include, but are not limited to:
• Core aerating
• Applying herbicides, fungicides, and fertilizers
• Top dressing
• Installing sod
• Sprigging bermuda grass
• Installing and repairing irrigation systems including sub-surface drip systems
• Mowing, trimming and edging
• Moving snow and applying ice melt
• Synthetic turf grooming
• Equipment maintenance
• Nearly all other aspects of turf maintenance
A successful applicant will possess the following traits or qualities:
- Understands the nature and challenges of seasonal, outdoor work
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to meet the customer’s needs and exceed their expectations
- Mental toughness
- Extensive knowledge, skill, and comfort in area of leadership for lead positions
Turf Solutions’ customers are statewide, so an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license will be necessary. Safety toe shoes will be required prior to beginning work.
Yearly wages for a turf management position will range from $28,000 to $50,000 depending on position desired and personal qualifications. Benefits include health insurance, attendance bonus, paid vacation, and paid sick days.
Previous experience in the following industries or trades may have resulted in skills or traits that would be helpful when working at Turf Solutions: golf or turf, farming, custom harvesting, earthmoving, electric over hydraulic systems, mechanic, construction, plumber, or electrician.
How to Apply
- Submit a letter of introduction including information about yourself, what interests you about this opportunity, what experience you have that would help you to succeed at Turf Solutions, and how you fit the seven bullet points above.
- Submit a copy of your driver’s license.
- Submit an application: Turf Solutions Application (PDF)
* Download the application, fill it out, save it, and email it to us.